Saturday, December 11, 2010

Heisman time!:)

I'm sitting here bout to watch the Heisman Trophy Presentation and I have chill bumps, my eyes are starting to water, and my heart is so full of inspiration.  I remember reading 'Something for Joey' and how much it meant to me when Mr. Cappelletti won the award.
Ernie Davis, Doak Walker, Roger Staubach, Archie Griffin, and Tim Tebow have all won this award and tonight, one more will be put in the books among them.  I can't help but get all smiley inside when I think of that!  This is the biggest night of all of these mens lives and even bigger for the man who walks away with the trophy.  I don't think anything else compares to this award.

I don't agree with the NCAA rules regarding money or boosters, so I'm not thinking about that at all while rooting for my favorite athlete to win.  Anyways, I don't even know who i want to win because I like all of them!  That theater in New York is filled with a ton of talent because those four men are incredible at what they do.

And now that i have truly balled my eyes out and the trophy has been awarded to Cam Newton I am so happy for him!  And now I'm off to call my grandaddy to talk all about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment